Prawns with Asian Herbs, Green Papaya Salad and Scallops
Prawns with Asian Herbs, Green Papaya Salad and Scallops.
Featured in Vallarta Lifestyles Magazine, Spring/Summer 2008 issue.
Courtesy of Bai Sri
6 jumbo shrimp (peeled) • .33 oz large scallops • .44 oz green papaya • .66 oz pineapple • .02 oz garlic • .33 oz lemon juice • 4 Vietnamese basil leaves • 4 Thai basil leaves • 2 spears asparagus • .13 oz mushrooms • 1.35 oz fi sh sauce • 2 oz Vietnamese sauce • 6 skewers
1. Marinate prawns with a touch of Vietnamese sauce and chopped garlic for 30 minutes.
2. Prepare papaya salad, dressing it with Vietnamese sauce, basil leaves and lemon juice.
3. Roast pineapple slice and place on a plate.
4. Skewer prawns and roast along with the scallops.
5. Place papaya salad on pineapple slice and surround with prawns.
6. Sauté mushrooms, and steam asparagus.
7. Plate and serve.
A link to this page will be included with your message.
E-mail addresses supplied to this service will be used only to send the requested link.