- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 bundle of lemon grass
- 4 Tbsp. coriander seed
- 1 cup fish broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. corn flour
- 1 red pepper, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/4 bundle of coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 oz. dried soy beans
- 2 lbs. boneless mahi-mahi
- 1/4 cup oil seasoned with herbs, garlic and shallots
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups Chinese rice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 5 Tbsp. rice wine
- 2 plátanos macho (big bananas), cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped coriander
- Banana leaf
- 10 sprigs of coriander
- 10 sprigs of fresh parsley
- Boil the fish broth, water, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Make an infusion with the lemon tea, coriander seed and lemon rind, boil for 10 minutes.
- Let rest for an hour. Strain and return to the fire, add corn flour dissolved in water, red pepper, coriander and dried soy beans.
- Cook rice, and then add rice vinegar and rice wine.
- Sautée the bananas in olive oil, add the coriander, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate the fish with lemon grass oil and season with herbs.
- Seal in the pan and finish in the oven.
- On a rectangular dish, set a square banana leaf and pour rice over it. Add soy sauce and then lay the fish over the rice.
- Top with fresh parsley.