MONEYBACK is a Mexican company officially licensed by the Mexican Government to execute the MONEYBACK program for foreign tourists in Mexico.
We have three offices in Puerto Vallarta: one located inside the Puerto Vallarta International Airport, one inside Diamonds International shop in downtown and the third one at the Maritime Terminal.
3 easy steps to get your money back:
What should I do?
- Shop More & save your invoices / tickets
- Visit us at the Airport and downtown locations
- Get your Money back!
1) Shop at affiliated Money Back stores.
2) Go to the MONEYBACK module and present the following documents:
- Cruise Ship ID or Boarding Pass
- Credit Card Vouchers
3) GET YOUR MONEY BACK.
We will process and validate all documents and if the information is correct, you will receive the reimbursement amount in approximately 40 days after leaving the country (65% from VAT to be refund by official order).
Rules and Regulations
- Purchases must have been made at affiliated stores
- Purchases must be for a minimum of $1,200 pesos and a maximum of $3,000 when paid in cash
- There is no limit when paid by credit card
- Purchases must have an official invoice
- Only valid for physical items, no services, rental items, restaurants, etc. included
- No purchases like books, medicine, food & beverages, opened liquor bottles are valid
- T65% from VAT shopping incentive will be reimbursed within 40 days of receiving your request (by law)
Please make sure your name and address as well as the Federal Registration Number (RFC) are filled in correctly on every invoice (Federal Registration Number or RFC: XEXX010101000). You must present all required documents when applying for a MONEYBACK refund.