- Assistant Art Director, Barnett, Zlotnick Advertising, New York
- BFA in Communication Arts, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, New York
- Art Director, Young and Rubicam Advertising, New York
- Art Director, Regis McKenna Advertising, San Francisco, California
- Co-founder Livingston/Sirutis Advertising, San Francisco, California
Took courses in Painting, Drawing and Printmaking at The School of Visual Arts and Parsons in New York, and, more recently, in Mexico with various professors. I have participated in numerous group shows in Mexico and the United States.
"My passion for painting and printmaking has always been a part of my life but it is only in recent years that my creative process has been solely focused on painting, drawing and printmaking. During the last six years, I have been living in Mexico and my art has been constantly developing and evolving. Each project is a new challenge often requiring different media and techniques linked to the subject matter. My art provides me the opportunity to express myself freely."