Daiquiri Dick’s Offers Thanksgiving Options
Published Nov 15, 2013, 12:26pm - (Updated Dec 2, 2013, 1:28pm)
American Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to get together with family and friends. As many local restaurants prepare their offerings for this special occasion, Daiquiri Dick’s just announced theirs.
The chefs at this popular beachfront restaurant located on Los Muertos Beach will feature a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings on Thursday, November 28 for $235 pesos, along with other delicious choices, like butter fish and short ribs. The full Thanksgiving menu is as follows:
- Pumpkin Soup with Apples and Curry
- Waldorf Salad with Fresh Apples, Celery and Walnuts
- Traditional Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings including homemade stuffing, cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes and gravy
- Pan Roasted Butterfish with Roquefort Drizzle, white fish similar to halibut, served over risotto
- Shiraz Braised Short Ribs with Fresh Thyme and New Potatoes
- Gingered Pecan Tart with Bourbon Spiked Whipped Cream
- Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake
The regular menu is also available and reservations are highly recommended.
If you don't feel like going out, Daiquiri Dick's offers their to go options for Thanksgiving, as well. There is the individual serving, which includes turkey, cranberry relish, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, vegetables, gravy and rolls. This is all packed in a ready-to-heat container for $195 pesos. A whole turkey with all the trimmings can also be ordered for $1,500 pesos, this serves 10 to 12 people. A whole pecan pie is only $195. These orders must be received by November 20th, so contact them today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (322) 222-0566.