Pamela Thompson, who is a registered nurse with Healthcare Resources here in Puerto Vallarta, spoke with Dr. Luis Suaez, who is an infectious disease physician in the city. He reports that as of the afternoon of April 27th:
1. There are no confirmed cases of Swine Flu in the state of Jalisco. 160 samples were taken and all were negative.
2. There are no confirmed cases in the state of Nayarit.
3. Continue with precautionary measures including good hand washing, avoiding crowds, increase Vitamins B, K, A & D and keep living spaces well ventilated allowing the sun to enter.
4. Avoid hand shaking and kissing.
5. Dr. Suarez feels the Swine Flu is coming under good control in Mexico City.