Galleria Dante Announces Winter Schedule
Galleria Dante recently announced their Winter season artist exhibition schedule, along with attractive discounts on just about all their art inventory. Learn all the details here, along with information about the Southside Shuffle, an ongoing event in Colonia Emiliano Zapata you won't want to miss.
It's been a busy summer for Gallería Dante, as they ready a second story exhibition and multiple-use space. The popular Emiliano Zapata art gallery recently announced a series of summer discounts for those interested in purchasing art from just about all the artist they currently represent. In addition, their artist exhibition schedule has been made available, giving art enthusiasts another season to celebrate their diversity:
AnDante Show Dates
- Dec. 28 – Oscar Zamarripa & Ale Zamarripa
- Jan. 25 - Israel Zzepda
- Feb. 22 – Guillermo Gomez
Galleria Dante Show Dates
- Nov. 9 – Nick Gomez & Leticia Schmidt
- Nov. 23 – Nino Magana & Miguel angel del Campo
- Dec. 14 – Sandra Leonard & Janice Reuland & Nina di Giovanni
- Dec. 28 - Ute Hagen & Yvan Genest
- Jan. 11 – Ignacio Guerrero & Jesse Reno
- Jan. 25 – Pipo Brockmann & Alvaro Zardoni & Edgar Martinez
- Feb. 8 – Javier & David Zepeda
- Feb. 22 – Kathleen Carrillo & Andy Marcus
- Mar. 8 - Luis Valui & Jorge Coste
- Mar. 22 – Jean-Gabriel Lambert & Brewster Brockmann
Gallería Dante participates in the Southside Shuffle, showcasing the finest galleries, shops and restaurants in and around Basilio Badillo St., in colonia Emiliano Zapata.
A link to this page will be included with your message.
E-mail addresses supplied to this service will be used only to send the requested link.