Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit Fare Well in Travel + Leisure 2012 Awards
Published Aug 6, 2012, 4:56pm -
Once again, the readers of T+L (Travel + Leisure) have cast their votes for top hotels, cities, cruises, islands and much more. Both Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit were featured favorably among the winners!
Twenty resort hotels in Mexico were singled out among T+L readers, among which three are located in Riviera Nayarit:
- St. Regis, Punta Mita (appearing on the list for the first time)
- Four Seasons Resort, Punta Mita (in 8th place, 9th place in 2011)
- Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit (appearing on the list for the first time)
In the Top Ten Cities in Mexico, Central and South America category, four Mexican cities made the cut:
- Mexico City (in 4th place, 3rd place in 2011)
- Playa del Carmen (in 6th place, 7th place in 2011)
- Puerto Vallarta (in 7th place, 8th place in 2011)
- Cancún (in 10th place this year and in 2011)
For the complete list of results, please visit T+L online.