Vallarta Adventures Opens Mexico’s Longest Zip Line
Published Jul 23, 2012, 3:52pm -
Vallarta Adventures, Mexico’s premier adventure company, announces the opening of a new, multi-activity tour in Puerto Vallarta: Extreme Adventure, featuring a wide variety of activities, with some more extreme than others. The “extreme” activities will be optional within the tour - allowing guests to determine how “extreme” they want to be and still enjoy the adventure. Each zip line will be equipped with two lines and meet Vallarta Adventures’ high safety standards.
The activities within the Extreme Adventure include:
- A series of spectacular treetop zip lines - including an adrenalin-pumping ride on Mexico’s longest, fastest and newest zip line at 1,200 meters (nearly 4,000 feet) in length and reaching speeds up to 100 kph (or 60 mph)
- Two thrilling rappels from treetop platforms
- Exciting Tarzan swings
- 15-meter climb up a “Crazy Ladder”
- Fun hanging bridges and suspended walk ways
- Polaris off road, all-terrain utility vehicle exploration through the jungle
- Thrilling and refreshing ride down a twisting hillside waterslide
“We are really excited about the opening of Extreme Adventure and providing fun, safe and thrilling tour options for our guests," commented Vallarta Adventures owner, Ricardo Farkas. "The elements we’ve included in this amazing adventure show how committed we are to providing the best tours in Vallarta. I am very proud of the company and the team for working so hard - it is especially exciting to be able to say that we now have the longest and fastest zip line in Mexico. And with the optional elements within the adventure, our guests can customize their experience based in their comfort level, and be as extreme as they want to be.”
The Extreme Adventure is now open to the public. For more information on the adventure, contact Vallarta Adventures.