Vallarta Lifestyles Newsletter: A Valuable Tool for Advertisers
Published Nov 23, 2012, 11:42am - (Updated Aug 30, 2013, 4:25pm)
Para leer esta información en español por favor da click aquí.
Vallarta Lifestyles Publishing Group sends a free, weekly email newsletter in English to a constantly-increasing number of Puerto Vallarta fans (average of 40 new subscribers per month) who have chosen to subscribe to it in order to know about the latest news and upcoming events that are taking place in Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas. These news and upcoming events are uploaded to our website, VirtualVallarta.com, on an ongoing basis. Every Thursday morning, all the items that were added to the website during the previous week are automatically compiled and sent out via email to the aforementioned fans.
In addition, our weekly newsletter features Good Deals submitted by client restaurants, along with a list of important upcoming events. (You can learn more about Good Deals by watching this brief, informative video.) Finally, as the illustration below shows, we have three feature spots at the bottom, used to highlight relevant articles previously featured in Vallarta Lifestyles, along with fresh content created exclusively for our website.
As a Vallarta Lifestyles Publishing Group advertiser, the Vallarta Lifestyles Newsletter can be a valuable tool to communicate time-sensitive information, along with important news about your business with our readers. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Get to know the Newsletter: Chances are, you are receiving our newsletter already. If you are not, subscribe today! Just click here.
- The ball is in your court: We try as best as possible to scan the local newspapers, online news sources, other local websites and print publications, and Facebook, in order to curate the most important, and favorable items we can feature about our destination. That said, we may not learn about your newsworthy items unless you let us know about them first.
- Keep it newsworthy: Our readers live here and abroad; they speak English or Spanish; live in Vallarta year around, seasonally, or may be visiting for the first time in six months; they have a fair amount of disposable income or are backpacking through Mexico. As such, we try and select items that will be interesting to as many readers as possible.
- Timing is everything: Your very important time-sensitive news deserve a suitable amount of distribution time in order to maximize their effectiveness. Our readers, along the same lines, also deserve enough advance notice about time-sensitive events to plan accordingly. As such, chances are that we won’t publish that press release you sent us today about a gallery opening taking place tomorrow. Conversely, keep in mind that many travelers want to know today about important events taking place in months ahead.
- Follow the guidelines: By following our submission guidelines and sending a well-formatted press release, you make it easy for us to work with your information and publish it accordingly. Our submission guidelines can be found here.
- Help us help you: They do say that two heads think better than one! If you are having a challenging time finding newsworthy items about your business that might be suitable for our newsletter, please get in touch with our Editorial Department. We will gladly meet with you and brainstorm a few ideas! Simply send an email message to email@example.com.