Para español por favor da click aquí.
Do you want to start a lively conversation about a topic relevant to Puerto Vallarta or Riviera Nayarit
? Bring up a restaurant! No other topic of discussion seems to spark a good conversation among visitors and locals as effectively as discussing food in general, and local eateries in particular. But don’t take our word for it! In December 2012 we published a report on reading trends among the 3,000+ readers of our Weekly Email Newsletter through all of last year. The report
revealed that food and dining-related stories generated the most interest among our readers.
At Vallarta Lifestyles Publishing Group, we celebrate this fact by consistently featuring important information about food and dining-related topics in Vallarta Lifestyles Magazine, our website, VirtualVallarta.com
, as well as our Weekly Email Newsletter.
How does this relate to your restaurant? As a Vallarta Lifestyles advertiser, we want to learn about your important news ahead of time, so we can, in turn, disseminate the information to our readers as efficiently as possible. Here are seven examples of items we would love to hear about:
- Has your restaurant recently switched, or opened a new location?
- Do you have a new chef, or are you inviting a guest chef for a special, short visit?
- Are you featuring a specific dish, ingredient or cuisine for a short period of time?
- Are you celebrating a holiday with a special menu?
- Are you participating in Restaurant Week or the Festival Gourmet International?
- Have you recently been featured in important magazines articles or specialty publications?
- Are you sponsoring a local charitable event that people would want to attend?
Your restaurant-related news are important to us! For more information, please feel free to contact our editorial department by calling (322) 221-0106 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org